Monday, December 11, 2006

Saga of a 4-Year Old Manuscript Updated

I mentioned earlier about the saga of a 4-year old manuscript that I wrote for publication that was in limbo till a couple of months ago when we finally submitted it to Phys. Rev. B. We finally received the referee reports. It was sent to 3 referees. I must say that it was received better than I expected. All 3 referees agreed that the manuscript should be published. However, we have to make quite a few changes to it. There were a lot of comments from all 3 referees asking for clarifications, and a few things that weren't very clear to them.

So there's still a lot of work to be done to address the referees' comments, but I think if we do all of that, this thing should be published. I just wish that we had done it a lot sooner since we could have easily get it in to Phys. Rev. Lett.

Zz.

No comments: